Presbyterian/St. Luke's and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children Teen Program
Welcome to the P/SL and RMHC Teen Program! Opportunities are available for teens interested in volunteering on a consistent, weekly basis for a minimum of 6 months. There are also limited options for teens able to volunteer for short terms only. Requirements:
- Proof of 3.0 or better GPA
- Recommendation from a teacher, coach or other advisor
- Inquiry is to be made by the student him/herself
Specialized Programs for Teens
Mini Medical University
The P/SL Mini Medical University is a one-of-a-kind learning experience for high school students who have an interest in medicine. This action-packed, hands-on program includes a panel on careers in the hospital, as well as experiential activities.
Saturday, April 15 from 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Colorado Room North at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center
Registration is required by March 27
The Teen Volunteer Leadership Program
The Teen Volunteer Leadership Program is an elite opportunity for a select group of teens. Teens will participate in 5 weeks of leadership training prior to beginning weekly volunteer shifts at the Welcome Center. After successful completion of the program, teens are eligible to volunteer in many different areas of the hospital. Graduating teens are eligible for college scholarships.
Check back to learn more about 2017 registration!
Teen Experiential Days
(Watch our Web site for dates)
- Have a mini hospital tour
- Help a hospital department with a clerical volunteer project
- Hear from Human Resources on topics such as careers in the medical field
- Put on a party for pediatric patients and their families
Lunch and afternoon snack included.