Patient Support Services at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Translators or interpreters, including qualified American Sign Language interpreters, are available to all of our patients. Contact Beatriz Fernandez at 303-839-6223 for more information.
Patient Representatives are available to help with any problem that you or your family may have during your hospital stay. Simply ask your nurse or the hospital manager to have a Patient Representative call you. Or, you can contact the Patient Representative Department directly by calling 303-839-6223 Monday-Friday from 10 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Social Workers/Case Managers
At Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center, case managers are an important part of your care team. Case managers provide:
- Emotional support to individuals and families
- Case coordination, consultation and discharge planning
- Crisis intervention
- Help with adjustment to illness, hospitalization and outpatient care
- Child advocacy and protection
- Referrals for financial problems related to the medical situation
- Information on hospital and community resources
Spiritual Care Services are available to support you, your family and those close to you as you find and use strength within your personal system of faith, culture and belief. Upon request, a chaplain is available 24 hours a day to visit a patient's room or offer family support. There also is a nondenominational chapel that is open 24/7, which is located on the 2nd floor near the "B" tower.