Not all superheroes wear capes.
Join other superheros in their quest to save lives — become a blood donor.
- Whole blood collections
- Donations for one's own upcoming surgery
- Donations directed to a specific patient
- Apheresis platelet, plasma, and red cell collections
Did you know?
- P/SL transfuses over 1000 units of blood products per month, including about 10 units of apheresis platelets per day.
- Only 3% of the population donates on a regular basis.
- Fresh frozen plasma expires in one year.
- Red blood cells expire in 35–42 days.
- Platelets expire in 5 days.
- You can donate whole blood approximately 6 times per year.
- You can donate platelets 24 times per year.