The Breast Care Center at Presbyterian/St. Luke's is devoted exclusively to the diagnosis, treatment and prevention of breast disease. Patients benefit from individualized, coordinated care at one of the most comprehensive breast care centers in Denver.
Our Care Team
Providing expert care requires a highly trained, multi-disciplinary team to detect and diagnose breast health issues specifically, accurately and quickly. Our specialists include board-certified radiologists specialized in breast-imaging techniques, oncologists, accredited digital mammography and breast ultrasound technicians, board-certified surgeons and nurse navigators - all working together, in one location, to ensure your best outcome.
Breast Care at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Provides:
- Same-day scheduling and walk-in breast cancer screenings.
- Streamlined breast cancer detection.
- Accurate breast cancer diagnosis and staging.
- A fully equipped, on-site breast cancer surgery center.
- Complete and ongoing communication with you and your personal physician.
- Personalized breast health services offered in a comfortable, spa-like atmosphere.
Fast, Coordinated Breast Cancer Detection, Diagnosis and Treatment
Breast cancer is a top women's health concern. The majority of breast health issues turn out not to be breast cancer. But when you have a concern, such as a breast lump, you want answers quickly.
We can usually schedule a breast cancer screening within 24 hours of referral and we also offer routine mammograms, because we know early breast cancer detection saves lives.
Among the breast health services we offer:
- Mammograms using the latest Digital Mammography screening equipment
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Breast Biopsies to determine the nature of breast lumps and abnormalities
- Stereotactic (X-Ray-Guided) Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound-Guided Breast Biopsy
- Breast Reconstruction Surgery