We've assembled a complete range of breast health services under one roof. No breast health problem is too complex for our team to handle. And every problem is treated with the same professional attention. Even if your diagnosis indicates cancer, there are on-site medical, radiation and surgical oncologists. If you need surgery, the Breast Care Center at Presbyterian/St. Luke's has a fully equipped surgical center.
Our services include:
- Breast imaging: screening and diagnostic mammography, ultrasound and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Breast and lymph node biopsy
- Sentinel lymph node analysis
- Abscess drainage and cyst aspiration
- Preoperative needle localizations
- Breast reconstruction surgery
Good breast health is a whole-body experience, so we offer alternative therapies in addition to superb medical treatment. We provide counselors to help deal with emotional stresses caused by breast health problems and nutritionists to help you achieve a healthful diet. And because health issues also involve some practical considerations, we offer financial counseling and help with transportation when it is needed. Our goal is to help you deal with the impact breast problems can have on all aspects of your life – expertly, efficiently and conveniently.