When you or someone you love is diagnosed with cancer, you can turn to the trusted adult and pediatric cancer specialists here in the heart of Denver, Colorado, at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL) and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL.
We are a Community Hospital Cancer Program approved by the American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer.
Advanced Cancer Treatment & Care for Cancer Patients
- State-of-the-art diagnostic technology and surgical techniques
- Access to clinical trials and new treatment options for cancer patients
- Team of more than 1,000 adult and pediatric cancer specialists representing more than 80 specialties
- Support of an Oncology Nurse Navigator, a nursing resource to provide information and guidance during the diagnostic, treatment and survivorship phases of cancer.
- Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT) accreditation for our Bone Marrow Transplant program
Top Cancer Treatment at P/SL in Denver
Melanie Stachelski suffered from a rare form of arthritis for nearly 10 years, which led to countless visits to the doctor to monitor her condition. During one of her regular appointments, her blood work indicated that her blood cell count was dramatically low. After growing frustration with her doctors, Melanie consulted a friend who worked at the Colorado Blood Cancer Institute (CBCI). » Read more
The morning of September 30, 2014, was a typical day for Pam Lawson and her husband Phil. The couple set out on their daily walk around Cheesman Park. They always started together, but once Pam hit her stride she usually walked a little ahead of Phil. However, after glancing behind her, she noticed Phil was nowhere to be seen. » Read more