Classes designed to provide you the knowledge you need (and want) on your journey to parenthood.
Bringing a new baby into the world can be challenging. New and experienced parents alike can benefit from the wide variety of classes offered at Presbyterian/St. Luke's and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children at P/SL. From hospital tours and childbirth preparation to breastfeeding and infant safety, we have the information to equip you and your loved ones to prepare for this exciting journey. Follow the links below to learn more and register online, or call 1-877-752-2737 to register by phone.
Car Seat Fit Station
- Breastfeeding Basics
- Breastfeeding Basics for Moms Only
- Breastfeeding and Going Back to Work
- Breastfeeding Multiples
- Breastfeeding Support Group
- Birth by Cesarean
- Childbirth Preparation
- Childbirth Preparation Over 30
- Childbirth Preparation Fast Track
- Childbirth Express
- Comfort Essentials for Childbirth
- VBAC (Vaginal Birth After Cesarean) Preparation
Fathers and Siblings