Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children Team,
We care about your health and we are thrilled to offer you a comprehensive wellness program with a vast array of healthful options. Your VOICE has been heard!
Our comprehensive program includes:
- Access to programs offered on campus by Progressive Health Center (PHC), including discounted exercise classes and massages
- Employee gym located in Cardiac Rehab
- Healthy food options at the P/SL Cafeteria and RMHC Café
- Beneplace, our corporate discount store saving you money on gym memberships, shoes, clothing, skin care, eye care, weight loss plans and much more
In building upon our iCARE model, we believe being healthy and working healthy assists us in acting with Integrity, Compassion, Accountability, Respect and Excellence.
Progressive Health Center
We are partnering with the Progressive Health Center a nonprofit organization dedicated to optimizing quality of health care through integrative health and wellness, led by CEO, Sue Goodin.
Progressive Health Center offers yoga and total body fitness classes, stress resiliency, reflexology, therapeutic massage, nutrition consultation, stress management, and personal training as well as several forms of energy healing. They offer monthly specials with discounts on a variety of therapies so watch your inbox to find out what's coming up next.
PHC is working with our administrative team to open a wellness lounge where employees can go to relax, distress and get information from one of Progressive’s health coaches on nutrition, stress management, and exercise, as well as learn more about their many services.
See our monthly calendar for details.
Yoga & Total Body Fitness
- Weekly Yoga class at 7:00 p.m. in the Hummingbird Room
- Weekly Total Body Fitness class at 5:15 p.m. in the Employee Gym
- One-month unlimited pass for both classes: $25
- One-month Total Body Fitness pass: $15
- One-month Yoga pass: $15
- Single class price: $5
- One-hour Massage: $45 (Retail price: $75)
- 15 appointments are available each week on a first come, first served basis
Coming Soon: Community Acupuncture
Community acupuncture is a treatment option that creates a greater access to acupuncture by helping to remove the cost prohibitive barrier. You will be in a quiet room with up to 4 other people all receiving treatment at the same time. The acupuncturist will only need access to your: arms, legs, and head, in order to provide a full treatment, so don’t worry you can remain clothed.
- Monthly Lunch and Learn sessions: FREE! Small snacks provided
- Two Wellness Challenges each year with many chances to win great prizes
- Hospital Kickball League - starting in Fall 2016
You can pay for classes and services with cash, check, credit card or your HSA.
Employee Wellness Committee
This is just the beginning! Sue is our point person and chair of a newly formed Wellness Committee which meets monthly for one hour to make sure the program is helping you reach all your health goals. We would love for you to join! If you would like to become part of the health and wellness team, please email Sue Goodin.
Your employee gym is open in the Cardiac Rehab space. The gym has treadmills, bikes and weights. It is badge access only. Make sure you sign the release in HR in order to gain access!
Be Healthy… Work Healthy!
We are extremely excited to bring you this comprehensive health and wellness program! Please enjoy the classes, the services, the new employee gym and coming soon the Wellness Lounge. Look for updates on our programs in the coming days with even more detail on options for you!