Hand Injury Treatment Denver
Our hands are so important to us in how we interact in the world. From getting dressed in the morning, driving to work, or typing on our keyboards or smartphones – injuries to our hands or fingers impacts the ease that we are able to do these activities.
The hand is a very complex structure and this complexity allows us to do very fine movements, and to feel a variety of sensations. Because of this, it is important to have any hand or finger injury assessed by a hand surgery expert.
Our hand surgeons and certified hand therapists at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s have received additional training in hand surgery or hand rehabilitation. If you experience a hand injury, you can feel confident that the care you will receive is the very best in the region.
Common services include:
- Repair of hand, wrist and forearm fractures
- Repair of nerve, tendon and ligament injuries
- Decompression of nerves (carpal tunnel, ulnar nerve decompression)
- Skin and nerve grafting for hand injury
- Re-implantation following traumatic upper extremity amputation
- Treatment of repetitive strain injuries