Outpatient Medical Imaging Center at P/SL
The Medical Imaging Center at P/SL is a full-service outpatient diagnostic radiology department equipped with advanced imaging technologies. Our staff is committed to the highest level of patient care and excellent customer service.
All examinations are performed and interpreted by physicians who are certified by the American Board of Radiology and have advanced subspecialty fellowship training.
At the P/SL Medical Imaging Center, we are committed to the rapid communication of precise results to our referring physicians so that patients get answers to their questions.
We offer patient-focused, convenient service:
- Insurance Authorizations
- Digital Films on PACS or CD
- Free Underground Parking
- Modality Registered Technologists
- X-ray / Fluoroscopy
- DEXA (Bone Density)
- Mammography (Screening and Diagnostic)
- Stereotactic Core and Ultrasound Guided Biopsies
Learn about our Radiation Right® safety initiative.
We accept: All Major Insurances, Workers Compensation and Medicare
The following is a sample of insurance plans and Workers Compensation that we accept. If you do not see your coverage listed here, please call us at 303-839-7500.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Child Health Plan
- ChoiceCare (Humana)
- Colorado Access
- First Health
- Great West
- HMS (Formerly Sloan's Lake and MMA)
- One Call Medical
- Rocky Mountain HMO
- Tricare (Secondary Insurance Only)
- Secure Horizons
- Secure Horizons New West (Pref. Provider)
- Self-pay (Discounted Rates)
- Tech Health
- United Healthcare
- United Healthcare - Evercare
Worker's Compensation (W/C):
P/SL's Medical Imaging Center participates with all Workers' Compensation Plans
- Cannon Cochran Management Services Inc.
- CorCare (Corvel Corporation)
- First Health Network
- One Call
- Pinnacol Assurance
We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, cash and personal checks.