Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing you with compassionate, high quality outpatient rehabilitation care. We will ensure you receive exceptional customer service in a friendly environment.
Our promise is to help you maximize your ability to return to work and daily activities.
We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art rehabilitation care for patients ranging from teens to seniors. P/SL's Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic features experienced Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and a Certified Hand Therapist.
Our Rehabilitation team is here for you. We are part of the region's largest team of more than 1,000 P/SL specialists representing over 80 specialties.
- Comprehensive pre- and post-operative rehabilitation for patients with limb loss and limb difference
- Prosthetic training upper and lower limb, pain management, ADL training and modifications, using a comprehensive care approach
- Multi-trauma and complex orthopedic rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation including sequelae from treatment
- Including lymphedema therapy
- Hand therapy
- Custom splinting, post-surgical, specialized exercise programs
- Post-concussion care
- Therapeutic temperature aquatic rehabilitation
- PSLMC worker's compensation injuries
- PSLMC employees with Cigna insurance