Our Commitment to You
We are committed to providing you with compassionate, high quality rehabilitation and sports medicine care. We will ensure you receive exceptional customer service in a friendly environment.
Our promise is to help you maximize your ability to return to daily activities, job requirements, and athletic performance.
We offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art rehabilitation care for patients ranging from teens to seniors. P/SL's Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Center features experienced Physical Therapists, Occupational Therapists, and a Certified Hand Therapist.
Our Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine team is here for you. We are part of the region's largest team of more than 1,000 P/SL specialists representing over 80 specialties.
- Sports Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Amputee Services and Training
- Body Mechanics/Awareness Training
- Cancer Exercise Program
- Customized Home, Gym, and Pool Exercise Programs
- Hand Therapy
- Management of Sports Injuries
- Core Stabilization Training
- Custom Bracing for the Knee and Back
- Manual Therapy
- Musculoskeletal Orthopedic Injuries
- Spine and Extremities
- Worker's Compensation Injury
- Post Motor Vehicle Accident Injury
- Neurologic Rehabilitation
- Pre- and Post-Surgical Rehabilitation
- Prevention of Injuries Through Education and Training
- Sport Specific Training and Conditioning for Return to Competition
- Kt-1000 Knee Ligament Evaluations
- Biodex Isokinetic Strength Testing
- Athletic Taping
- Therapy for Soft Tissue Injuries
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Warm Water Pool Therapy
- Great for patients with arthritis, pain, and general deconditioning (water temp 94 degrees)
- Gait training in partial weight-bearing environment
- Core stabilization for spine patients
- Early strength/ROM for Post-operative extremity patients
The Sports Medicine Rehabilitation Center is located at:
1601 East 19th Avenue
Professional Plaza West
303-839-6745 Main Number
303-869-1604 Fax Number
Take advantage of the FREE VALET in the main drive at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center at 19th & Gilpin. The Professional Plaza West is adjacent to the hospital main entrance where you will find the FREE VALET.
For more information call 303-839-6745.
Our center accepts a wide variety of insurance including Medicare, Medicaid and workman's compensation. Our knowledgeable office staff will be happy to assist you in obtaining individual insurance authorization. Additionally, we accept self-pay for patients without insurance.