The Institute for Limb Preservation at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Formerly the Denver Clinic at Presbyterian/St. Lukes's Medical Center
The Institute for Limb Preservation (ILP) is a team of medical professionals specializing in management of complex extremity problems and treatment of conditions and diseases that place people at risk of losing an extremity.
For more than 30 years, this group—located at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center (P/SL) and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children (RMHC)—has established itself as the Rocky Mountain region's premier medical community to evaluate and treat diseases and trauma that affect the extremities.
Our Multidisciplinary Team
Our multidisciplinary team of experts includes specialists in orthopedic surgery, vascular surgery, oncology, infectious disease, plastic surgery and pediatric subspecialties. Our physicians manage complex extremity issues with a collaborative team-approach to care.
The Institute for Limb Preservation at P/SL brings together important components of patient care:
- Weekly interdisciplinary patient conference
- Sub-speciality expertise including oncology, adult and pediatric orthopedics, microvascular surgery, infectious disease, amputations and physical medicine and rehabilitation
- The latest treatments with proven success based on the on-going Extremities at Risk clinical research
- Active involvement in outcome studies, publications, and presentations at world-wide medical conferences
- Full-time referral coordinator to assist with new patient referrals, appointments, transportation, and lodging during the patient work-up