The staff at our Bariatric Center is here to support you in achieving your weight loss goals in a healthy and positive environment. From nutrition education to emotional support, they will be with you every step of the way – before and after surgery.
Our full-service program includes:
- Pre-operation nutrition evaluation
- Pre-operation psychological evaluation (depending on insurance recommendations)
- Pre-operation nutrition education classes
- Follow up appointments with a Registered Dietitian and behavioral health specialist
- Monthly support groups for patients, family and friends
- Phone and email support with Registered Dietitian and behavioral health specialist
Our goal is to provide you with the tools you need to be successful in your weight loss surgery and this includes access to an experienced and compassionate support.
Supporting You Throughout Your Journey
Monthly support groups provide a forum for continued education, lifestyle management and behavior modification options. They are a great way for patients to form lasting friendships with others who have undergone bariatric surgery.
Living outside of the Denver Metro area should not limit your access to our support staff. We are happy to do follow up appointments via telephone. Also remember that you can always call or email us with questions.