Be informed of the hospital's complaint and grievance procedure and whom to contact to file a concern, complaint or grievance.
- The facility will provide a fair, fast and objective review of complaints.
- The facility will follow the Complaint and Grievance Policy and Procedure.
Note: If you have financial issues or questions, please call 1-866-475-1037.
In order to improve your patient experience, it is important to provide prompt responses to your concerns.
- Facility will encourage patients to contact staff who are caring for you or contact the hospital operator by dialing "00" and ask for the Patient Representative
- Our Patient Advocate is available by calling 720-754-6223 between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. A Nursing Supervisor may be contacted after hours, holidays or on weekends by dialing 720-754-6000 for the operator.
- The facility will also inform the patient that he/she may contact the Health Facilities Division of the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment directly regardless of whether you first used the hospital's complaint and grievance process.
Mail: Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment
4300 Cherry Creek Drive South
Denver, CO 80222-1530
- The facility will inform the patient of their right to contact the OCR regarding concerns about HIPAA, privacy or ADA compliance.
The Office for Civil Rights
Department of Health and Human Services
Room 1426, Federal Office Building
1961 Stout Street
Denver, CO 80294
Telephone: 303-844-2024/TDD 303-844-3439
- If after speaking with the hospital or system representative a patient concern still remains unresolved you may contact The Joint Commission.
- The facility will also inform the patient they have the right to file a complaint with the Colorado Board of Medical Examiners, the State Board of Dental Examiners and the Colorado Podiatry Board if you have concerns with your physician, dental or podiatric patient care services, excluding fee disputes.
Mail: Division of Accreditation Operations, Office of Quality Monitoring
The Joint Commission
One Renaissance Boulevard
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Fax: Office of Quality Monitoring 630-792-4276