One Central Location: Convenient, Comfortable, Functional
At Presbyterian/St. Luke's we understand that coming to the hospital can be a stressful and confusing time for both patients and visitors. That's why we have created a 24/7 comfortable, convenient full-service welcome center and surgery waiting area. Your experience begins with complimentary valet parking followed by a warm reception from admissions staff and patient navigators. Volunteers and a concierge complete the team who are tasked with smoothing the course of your day.
We have created a 24/7 comfortable, convenient centrally located full-service welcome center that also doubles as a surgery waiting area for families.
Amenities of the Welcome Center include:
- Flat-Screen TV
- High-Top Tables with Chairs
- Comfortable Couches
- Computers with Free Internet
- Drinks & Snacks
Take a peek inside our Welcome Center:
In the Welcome Center, patients and visitors can find help from:
- Concierge: 303-356-3783
- Available Mon-Fri, 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to arrange for hotel rooms, transportation and nearby restaurants
- Admissions: 303-839-7084
- Available Mon-Fri, 5:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Patient Navigators
- Mon-Fri, 5:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.