Blood Donor Center at Presbyterian/St. Luke's
Not all superheroes wear capes. Join other superheroes in their quest to save lives — become a blood donor today.
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Professional Plaza East, 1st Floor
1721 E. 19th Avenue
Denver, CO 80218
Tel: (303) 500-6509
Hours of operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday – 7:00 am to 2:30 pm
Tuesday, Thursday – 9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Free parking is available in the parking garage located on 19th Avenue directly across from Williams Street. Take the elevator in the parking garage to the 1st Floor, then walk across the driveway into the Professional Plaza East. The Blood Donor Center is located past the staircase and to the left.
Blood Donor Services in Denver, CO
Not all superheroes wear capes.
- Whole blood collections
- Donations for one's own upcoming surgery
- Donations directed to a specific patient
- Apheresis platelet, plasma and red cell collections
Did you know?
- P/SL transfuses over 1,000 units of blood products per month, including about 10 units of apheresis platelets per day.
- Only 3% of the population donates on a regular basis.
- Fresh frozen plasma expires in one year.
- Red blood cells expire in 35-42 days.
- Platelets expire in 5 days.
- You can donate whole blood approximately 6 times per year.
- You can donate platelets 24 times per year.