Information about the Blood Donor Center
If you would like to donate blood, please visit our location within P/SL. Our address and contact information is listed below, along with the convenience of online appointment scheduling.Address:
Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
1719 E. 19th Avenue
Denver, CO 80218
Tel: (303) 500-6509
Free parking is available in the parking garage located on 19th Avenue directly across from Williams Street. Take the elevator in the parking garage to the 2nd Floor, then walk across the pedestrian bridge into the Professional Plaza East. Once in the PPE building, follow sign to the main hospital.
Getting to the Blood Donor Center from inside the hospital
From the main entrance of P/SL, walk past the admissions desk and Jazzman's Cafe and continue up the stairs. Go down the hallway and turn left at the "T. "There you will see the "B" elevators. Take an elevator up to the 3rd floor. Exit and turn right around the corner. Walk down the hallway until you see Blood Donor Services on the right.
Hours of operation:
Monday, Wednesday and Friday
7:00 am to 2:30 pm
9:00 am to 4:30 pm
Blood donor services in Denver, CO
Not all superheroes wear capes.
Not all superheroes wear capes. Join other superheroes in their quest to save lives — become a blood donor.
- Whole blood collections
- Donations for one's own upcoming surgery
- Donations directed to a specific patient
- Apheresis platelet, plasma and red cell collections
Did you know?
- P/SL transfuses over 1000 unites of blood products per month, including about 10 unites of apheresis platelets per day.
- Only 3% of the population donates on a regular basis.
- Fresh frozen plasma expires in one year.
- Red blood cells expire in 35-42 days.
- Platelets expire in 5 days.
- You can donate whole blood approximately 6 times per year.
- You can donate platelets 24 times per year.