Cardiac Catheterization and Intervention Program at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center
Each year, the interventional cardiac specialists at P/SL see hundreds of patients seeking diagnosis and treatment for just about every type of heart disease documented.
Our cardiac interventionists use the latest technologies to treat people of all ages from across the Rocky Mountain Region using catheter-based interventions. They also treat restenosis and the reblockage of previously cleared arteries.
Diagnostic Catheterization Tests and Treatments for Heart Disease
- Bi-Ventricular Pacemakers/ICD's
- Coronary Angiograms
- Drug-eluting Stents
- Fractional Flow Reserve (FFR)
- Implantable Cardiac Defibrillators (ICD)
- Intra Aortic Balloon Pump
- IntraVascular Ultrasound (IVUS)
- Mechanical Atherectomy
- Radial access approach
- Temporary ventricular assist device
- Vascular closure devices