Introducing Our New Mom & Baby Unit!
Presbyterian/St. Luke's has a long history of providing exceptional care for families in the downtown Denver community and we are continuing that tradition with the opening of our new Mom & Baby Unit.
Our new space was designed to offer a comfortable environment for your birth experience while providing the best care for you and your growing family. It has spacious rooms with large windows to let in natural light, sleeping sofas for your birth partner or family member and state-of-the-art technology which allows us to provide our moms and babies the highest level of care.
We also offer:
- Boppy® breastfeeding pillows and a breast pump in every room
- Massage therapy program for mom after delivery
- Lactation consultants available 7 days a week
- Lullaby Lounge provides a comforting space to gather with family and friends
- Close proximity to our Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) so moms can be close to babies who need a little extra care
Pregnancy & Early Childhood Newsletter
As you prepare for childbirth and caring for your new baby, we want to touch base with you by email each week to make sure you have additional support on your journey into parenthood. We think this is the best way for us both to connect regularly.
This program is free, and includes customized information, news and resources tailored to your specific stage of pregnancy and/or your child's age. It also offers announcements from our staff and access to support information — all conveniently delivered right to you!