Occupational therapy in Denver, CO
Occupational therapy helps patients who have conditions or injuries that limit their ability to do everyday tasks, and our team of licensed occupational therapists provide treatments that utilize functional activities, therapeutic exercise and/or play experiences as modalities. In the acute care setting at P/SL our services include:
- Activities of Daily Living skills
- Fine Motor Skills
- Cognitive Rehab as it relates to self-care
- Safety and Home Modification
- Upper Extremity Rehabilitation
- Neuromuscular Reeducation
- Energy Conservation and Work Simplification
- Patient and Caregiver Education
- Instruction in use of adaptive equipment
- Neonatal and Developmental Therapy
We provide specialized services for patients of all ages, from neonates to geriatrics. We pride ourselves on maximizing your function and to reaching your personal goals.
Feel free to reach out to our rehabilitation services department if you would like to schedule an office visit or have any questions you would like addressed. Our direct phone line is (720) 754-6760 if you would like to speak with one of our representatives and our fax number is (303) 839-7757 should you need to forward us over any paperwork and/or documents.
If you have any other inquiries, please call the Presbyterian/St. Luke’s main line at (720) 754-6000.