Sleep Disorder Diagnosis and Treatment
Leading diagnostics and treatment in Denver for sleep disorders
Sleep disorders can affect patients of all ages - from infants to elderly adults - and be associated with serious medical conditions such as high blood pressure, premature heart disease and stroke. With two board certified sleep medicine physicians and accreditation by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM), the Advanced Center for Sleep Medicine at Presbyterian/St. Luke's and Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children is the best choice for your sleep study.
- Accredited by the AASM. Studies show that accredited sleep centers with board certified physicians are associated with better patient adherence, patient education, patient satisfaction and greater timeliness.
- Unparalleled experience and compassion from physicians and technologists.
- Supportive and comfortable environment for children and adults with private home-like rooms and private bathrooms.
- Sleep studies for patients of all ages from infants through adults.
- Children allowed to co-sleep with parents.
- All sleep studies are interpreted with recommendations by our sleep medicine physicians.
- Sleep center is located inside the hospital with access to specialty services, if needed.
How to Schedule a Sleep Study:
- To schedule your own study, call (720) 754-2059 to start the referral process. Our sleep study office hours are Monday – Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm.
- Receive a referral from your regular doctor for a sleep study.
- Make an appointment with one of our sleep specialists.
Sleep Specialist for Adults
Common sleep disorders in adults include sleep apnea (obstructive, central, complex), restless leg syndrome/periodic limb movement disorder, insomnia, circadian rhythm disorder / narcolepsy, and hypoxemia.
Contact our sleep specialist in Denver, Dr. Robert Ballard, if you would like to schedule an appointment or if have any questions you would like addressed, at (303) 952-1100. Dr. Ballard practices with Colorado Pulmonary Intensivists and works out of two locations:
For Monday and Wednesday – Friday appointments:
15 W. Dry Creek Circle
Littleton, CO 80120
For Tuesday appointments only:
1601 E. 19th Avenue, Suite 3500
Denver, CO 80218
Sleep Specialist for Children
Common sleep disorders in children include periodic breathing, sleep apnea, seizures, movement disorders, bed wetting, teeth grinding (Bruxism) and night terrors / nightmares.
Dr. Ramon Cuevas is affiliated with our sleep center through Rocky Mountain Pediatric Neurology and Sleep Medicine. To schedule an appointment for your child or to have your questions answered, contact his office at (303) 226-7230.
2055 High Street, Suite 210
Denver, CO 80205
Your personal physician can refer you for treatment with the Advanced Center for Sleep Medicine by completing the appropriate form and faxing it to us at 720-754-6702.