Our Commitment to You
Our promise is to help you maximize your ability to return to daily activities and job requirements. We are committed to providing you with compassionate, high quality rehabilitation care and ensure you will receive exceptional customer service in a friendly environment.
Our Rehabilitation team is here for you. We are part of the region's largest team of more than 1,000 specialists representing over 80 areas of medical study.
Here at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s, we offer comprehensive, state-of-the-art rehabilitation care for patients ranging from teens to seniors. P/SL's Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic features experienced and well-regarded physical therapists and occupational therapists, as well as a certified hand therapist.
- Comprehensive pre-and post-operative rehabilitation for patients with limb loss and limb difference
- Prosthetic training upper and lower limb, pain management, ADL training and modifications, using a comprehensive care approach
- Multi-trauma and complex orthopedic rehabilitation
- Cancer rehabilitation including sequelae from treatment
- Lymphedema Therapy
- Hand therapy including custom splinting, post-surgical and specialized exercise programs
- Post-concussion care
- Therapeutic temperature aquatic therapy
- PSLMC worker’s compensation injuries
- PSLMC employees with Cigna insurance
Feel free to reach out to us if you would like to schedule an appointment or have any questions you would like addressed. Our direct phone line is (720) 754-6745 and our fax number is (303) 869-1604 should you need to forward us over any paperwork and/or documents.
Outpatient Rehabilitation Clinic
1601 East 19th Avenue
Professional Plaza West, Suite 6100
If you have any other inquiries, please call the Presbyterian/St. Luke’s main line at (720) 754-6000.
Additionally, take advantage of our free valet service in the main drive at Presbyterian/St. Luke's Medical Center at 19th Avenue & Gilpin Street. The Professional Plaza West is adjacent to the hospital main entrance where you will find the valet.